Tuesday 9 October 2012

FUN WALK!


Hola! :D

  Well, my week has been hectic anyway! It was deadly thought. On Thursday, the whole school got together for a peaceful mass. It was beautiful. Although i'm not a christian or even a catholic for that matter, I really enjoyed the experience of being able to be part of a holy community without being judged by others.

   The mass was held in our school hall by Father Kevin, who works in St. Patrick's Church, Celbridge. He was brilliant at interacting with the young people and was very nice to us all. At first, Fr. Kevin  had a slight problem with his microphone, but he soon found a solution to his problem and powered on. Mass was over in what seemed like minutes to me. We, as a school, went back to our normal school day and most forgot about our blessings that we were given.
   Friday was the best ever! FUN WALK! This year we were given the colour yellow. My class cairdeas and I decided on displaying the Gangnam Style Dance to the rest of the school. This was great fun and we all had a laugh! After all classes had preformed their dance, we all headed off on our annual walk. This was lovely, It was a nice day and the atmosphere was great. I was glad I was apart of my class.
   This week I was finally on my way to creating my Jun Koture dress. Me and my partner, Elaine, are creating a dress out of paper mashe and playing cards. Our theme is the Joker and we are focusing in on the colours yellow and blue. I have started stapling on second hand cards and making partterns. I'm really enjoying this experience as I believe it brings out a new creative side to everybody.
   Basically, I have had a really good week, I've been very busy but I've loved every minute of it!
    Thanks for reading, 
         Peace Out,
             Sophie x

     

No comments:

Post a Comment